Accounting & Financial Service
What we do
Comprehensive solutions when it comes to restructuring your business, raising capital, attracting parters or performing due-diligence. Use our knowledge to improve your decisions.
Financial Performance evaluation
Results For The Last 4 Years
We will strive to meet all your business necessities and plans. You can rely on easy accessibility to our qualified staff.
Feel free to have a look at the services we are providing and to contact us for a detailed review of your case and a quote. Stay up-to-date and receive professional advice on specific regulatory requirements.
Got any questions?
Learn how to get the most from Financial Chronicles for both Corporate and Individual income
FAQs which will help you make your decision.
We help entrepreneurs Small and Medium Size companies in handling there back end business process. This usually consists of some or all of the following services:
- Business plan development
- Financial forecast development
- Book Keeping
- Financial Statement preparation
- Internal Audit
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Tax Advisor
- Financial analysis
We are headquartered in United Kingdom, London, and have consultants in and around USA (Texas & Houston), Bahrain, Qatar, Dubai and Pakistan. We rely heavily on the phone, e-mail, fax, and online meeting tools, and have never met half of our clients. If desired, we are available to visit you at your offices for a day or two at a time.
Certainly. We would be pleased to introduce you to our past clients. However, in order to respect the time and generosity of our past clients, we provide references as the final step before you sign the engagement letter.
Gladly. We prefer to use a Mutual NDA so that our own trade secrets can be protected as well.
Every situation is unique. However, some fairly common steps include the following:
- Initial discussion to understand your basic needs.
- Review your existing materials (draft business plans, financials, market research, competitor research, etc.).
- Follow-up discussion to clarify details and agree upon the scope and fees for the project.
- Several in-depth discussions to better understand the details, develop strategies, and agree on all major elements of the business plan and financial model.
- Conduct additional research, as needed.
- Draft an Investor Presentation and review it with you to ensure that all parties agree on the high-level vision.
- Draft the Executive Summary and review it with you to ensure that we all agree on the next level of detail.
- Prepare a draft outline of the business plan for your review.
- Begin filling in the details on the draft. Obtain and incorporate your feedback.
- Incorporate your revenue and expense models into the financial model, and explain how it works so that you can take “ownership” of the financials.
- Finalize all deliverables.
- Coach you on the best way to deliver the investor presentation and on how to address questions.
- Depending on how we structure the project, you should expect to spend anywhere from 10-30 hours on the process over the course of a typical engagement.
Accounting uses the power of the internet to provide you with online bookkeeping services. The technical term for this service is an ASP or Application Service Provider.
Let a professional do a professional’s job. If you are like most business owners and CEOs, you take full pride in the services or products your company provides.
By outsourcing your accounting position(s), your company doesn’t have to endure the hiring process and lose valuable time and money training bookkeepers, accountants or financial controllers.
The short answer: No. You actually have more control since you’ll have accurate, up-to-date financial statements at your fingertips.
If you need someone to make coffee and fill his or her day with other small tasks, that’s great. But think about this: How easy is it to find a good bookkeeper that knows QuickBooks inside and out?